仁王 -NIOH- テクニック集
Similar to the Dark Souls series, there is an HP bar and Ki bar that governs your actions. Experience is called Amrita and is earned through defeating enemies, who also drop random gear.
The radial icon on the bottom right of the screen are your combat stance options. Selecting a stance will change the orientation of your equipped weapon and change the attacks you can make. There are 3 different stances:
上段の構え: attacks from this stance feature increased damage at the cost of heavy Ki consumption.
中段の構え: attacks from this stance are balanced between defensive and offensive properties and feature support skills. It excels at blocking.
下段の構え: attacks from this stance are fast and low damage as well as low Ki consuming. Focuses on evasive movement and is effective against groups or escaping a situation.
- Combat is in third person.
- Blocking and attacking are performed with your Weapons. Both actions deplete Ki.
- Players can perform finishing moves when defeating an enemy.
- Players can summon Guardian Spirits, which grant special power attacks and a period of invulnerability. The health and ki bar do not drain during this time.
- Players can also cast special summon spells which send spirits into combat.
- Combat is combo focused, with players able to regenerate Ki in the middle of combo by pressing R1. This ki pulse will cancel the current combo but restore a portion of the player's ki bar.
Stamina and Evading
- Players can dash/roll to evade attacks from Enemies.
- Ki is depleted via sprinting, blocking, dodging and attacking
- When Ki is depleted, players will pause to catch their breath, leaving them vulnerable to devastating attacks. Managing ki and using ki pulse mid combo is crucial to surviving difficult encounters.
When a warrior falls in battle, his Guardian Spirit disperses and their Amrita coalesces into a sword-mound. Should you touch it, the Guardian Spirit and Amrita will be restored to you. If you die before making it back to your mound, the Amrita in the mound is lost. Your Guardian Spirit will return to you, but you will respawn with slightly less life than normal.